The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification will enable you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Upon this certification completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, QMS standards (including ISO 9001), management system audits, and third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor
- Have the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit to establish conformity with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Lead teams for the auditing project while training the concerned workforce
- Act as a change agent to construct the framework for continuous improvement while dissecting and analyzing the potential improvement project across the organization