ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training enables you to master pertinent expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by deploying globally recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Upon successful completion of this certification, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a environmental management system, of EMS standards (including ISO 14001), of management system audits and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor
- Have the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit to establish conformity with ISO 14001
- Lead teams for the auditing project while training the concerned workforce
- Act as a change agent to construct the framework for continuous improvement while dissecting and analyzing the potential improvement project across the organization